The Alzheimer’s Disease Sequence Project (ADSP) group is analyzing whole genome and whole exome sequence data generated from samples relevant to Alzheimer’s disease. The ADSP invites collaborations with other investigators.
To begin discussions of potential collaboration, we ask for a brief description (2-page maximum) of the proposed collaboration that has the following components:
- Description of the proposed collaboration. Please include background information and rationale as needed.
- A research plan with analytic methods to be used.
- ADSP data/analysis results to be used.
- External data sets to be used.
- Participating external investigators.
- Timeline and milestones.
- Publication plans.
Please send your request to email@example.com.